About Dr Karen Weiss
Dr. Karen Weiss joins Georgia Hormones after almost 20 years in her own respected Gynecological practice in New York. She
has over 10 years of experience prescribing bio-identical hormones and the results have often been life-altering. Dr. Weiss
has never practiced a one-size-fits-all approach to her patients and customizes a realistic and progressive care plan with
the patient after listening to their histories. She combines her conventional medical training with a more modern approach
to improve the patient's overall wellness. As science evolves, her methods evolve to fit the individual patient's needs.
Her patients would say that she is approachable, kind, compassionate and real -- all attributes in which she takes pride.
As a wife, mother and daughter, Dr. Weiss understands the stresses that women today are facing and she incorporates this
understanding when talking to her patients. She is excited to be working in an environment that fosters her knowledge and goes
forward to meet the ever-changing needs of the patient.
- University of Denver, BA Biology
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado, MD 1984
Post Doctoral Training
- Long Island Jewish Hospital • Intern • 1984-1985
- Long Island Jewish Hospital • Resident • 1985-1987
- Long Island Jewish Hospital • Chief Resident • 1987-1988
- Junior Partner, Cooper and Taubman, MD, PC 1988-1991 Lake Success, NY.
- Partner, Taubman and Weiss, MD, PC 1991-1999, Great Neck, NY
- Solo Practice Karen J. Weiss, MD, PC 1999-2007, Lake Success, NY
- Solo Practice Karen J. Weiss, MD, LLC 2009-2010 Roswell, GA
- North Fulton Regional Hospital • active
Memberships, Offices and Committee Appointments
- Fellow American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Atlanta Women's Medical Association
Licensure and Board Certification
- Active • Georgia
- Inactive • NY
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology • current
To schedule a personal consultation, call the office at 770-475-0077 today!