About Donna Smyth PA
Prior to joining Dr. Goldman's practice in 2007, Donna Smyth, PA-C had over 30 years experience in a variety of medical specialties. She prides
herself in her broad range of medical knowledge and experience. Originally trained as a nurse, Ms. Smyth received her RN in Greensboro, NC.
Desiring to increase her knowledge, range of practice and depth of patient care, Donna entered the Physician Assistant program at Duke University.
Over her substantial career, she has practiced in the following specialties: General Surgery, Cardiovascular, Thoracic, and Vascular Surgery,
Internal Medicine, Geriatric, as well as Family Practice.
Donna has been trained in Bioidentical Hormones, Menopausal Management, Hormone Management and Integrative Holistic Medicine and is supportive
of the complimentary approach for the health and wellness of each individual patient. Her treatment is designed to achieve a cohesive balance of
mind, body, and spirit while not ignoring conventional medical methods.
From a personal standpoint, being the eldest child from a large family, a wife, mother, and grandmother has brought significant insight in caring,
understanding, and communicating with her patients. These concerns and those of treating the whole patient are high priorities in Donna's practice.
Donna's lifelong desire to increase her knowledge and understanding of her patient's needs as well as the state of the art in medical progress has
made her an appreciated caregiver to her patients and a valued colleague at Georgia Hormones, P.C.
- Elementary and High School in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Nursing School (RN), Guilford Community College, Greensboro, NC
- Physician Assistant Program, Duke University, Durham, NC
Memberships, Offices and Committee Appointments
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
- Former Chair, American Academy of Physician Assistants, Chapter and Member
- Former Board of Directors, North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Former Chair, American Academy of Physician Assistants, Elections Committee
- Former Vice President, North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Former Board of Directors, Greensboro Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
Licensure and Board Certification
- Active License, Georgia
- Inactive License, North Carolina
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
To schedule a personal consultation, call the office at 770-475-0077 today!